Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What's On Your Plate?

      Last weekend, Punky and I watched an excellent documentary together that we both want to recommend to everyone.

      It's called What's On Your Plate? and it follows two 11 year olds on their journey to find out where the food they eat comes from.   Punky and I both decided to review the movie right here on Cheap Wine and Cookies.  First, a little overview and my take:  

       The film starts when these city kids visit Ohio and discover just how much better a fresh tomato tastes.  READ MORE>>

2 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like a great show.

Congrats on being a finalist on Karen's blog!!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I forgot to say in my comment on the full post that I loved Punky's review. She's a good kid!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin