Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Missing from the last post.
The aforementioned chile peppers from the garden.
This week isn't getting better. Suck. Suck. Suck. Details later. Maybe not. Suffice to say Suck. The whole damn thing is turning into a goat rope. In 120 degree heat. I was almost a heat casualty today. It was probably hyponutremia - no idea how to spell that. Its been too hot to eat. I've lost 4, maybe 5 pounds this week (ie, in 3 days). At the end of the day, I was too dizzy to walk to my car on my own.
Suck.
And it was such an amazing weekend! It was sooooo great. That makes this whole week suck more. I made the muffins in the picture this weekend. Vanilla Chai Muffins. Vegan ones, made with real organic Chai tea. AMAZING. And they smelled soooooo good. Home made cream cheese icing (so much for being vegan . . . ).
I hope you're all having a better week than me. I bet you are.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin