Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hostage

From Cheap Wine and Cookies


I know I haven't been a very good blogger or bloggie buddie lately, and I am very sorry. But, as with most things in my life ;-], it's not my fault. My laptop has been commandeered in the interest of some sort of huge birthday surprise for me. If you haven't caught on to the fact that MacGyver and I are on a constant mission to outdo one another with surprises - well then you probably haven't been reading this blog very often!
the picture above is the awesome "perfect" watch I surprised him with out of the blue last year [with Sirius Black, the Snaggle Toothed Pup in the background], after an intense couple month long search. His birthday is just around the corner, too, but since he's recently developped an interest in this blog, there will be no details about my usual headless chicken dash to get him something worthy of all the wonderful things he does for me posted until after the fact. Sorry, Honey, I'm wise to you.
So, anyway,m he's had my computer for a few days now [I'm writing this from my phone so a: please forgive any typos, and b: it takes a lot longer so there won't be a whole lot of substance to this post], and for the life of me I can't figure out what the heck he could possibly be doing for/getting me. I am not a tech-y person. I love my computer, but for working, reading, and, of course, facebook lol. I'm not into other tech things. I HATE gaming. I think it's an insane waste of time for an adult [though I'm certainly not trying to pick any fights with that - I have an earlier post on why I think adult "gamers," esp those with families are ridiculous, but it's just an opinion]. So I really can't figure out what he could POSSIBLY be up to, but I'll tell you what, he is soooo excited. Which, of course, makes me excited. Not only am I super anxious to get my laptop back, I can't wait to see what this mystery surprise is. Any guesses?
So I'm sorry I haven't been up on all my lovely buddie's blogs, but I promise I will be as soon as I get my computer back. In the meantime, I'm still "twitting" if anyone's really that hard up for the goings on in the Cheap Wine and Cookies Galaxy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin