Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Drama

Is it just me, or have I been writing more negative posts lately?

Maybe it is just me.

I certainly haven't been any more negative in my everyday life.

Actually, considering all the crap that's been going on (nothing too out of the ordinary, really, just the same old crud), I think I am pretty dang good at being laid back and happy.

But somehow I recently let myself get sucked into some drama.

I HATE drama.

Hate it.

I avoid it - as much as is possible in my life.

But sometimes it's like a train wreck. 

And you just have to look.

But, if you're like me, you regret it as soon as you do.  I got sucked into some drama that really had nothing to do with me.  The most it had to do with me was that it was offensive to someone I care about, but I don't think that person even knows about it and I KNOW that person wouldn't care a lick if they did.

Still, I was sucked in and somehow let myself care about something stupid and pointless that had nothing to do with me and wasn't even current.

For eff's sake.

I'm better than that.

I feel like I'm in 6th grade.

Eff.

But it's over now, and I'm done with it.

Maybe I need a little dose of stupid ass 6th grade drama here and there to remind me of why I DON'T get involved in this stuff and why I don't care.

I hate drama.  And I hate admitting that I gave in to it.

But admitting it is the first step to recovery, right?

I expect most of my upcoming posts (except one *ahem* BioB *ahem* *cough*) to be fairly free of drama.

When was the last time you got sucked into some stupid drama you wished you never knew about?  What was it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin