Sunday, January 18, 2009

Me, Esquire

10 JAN 09

I am officially an attorney in good standing in the state of New York! We drove up to Albany on the 6th for the interview and swearing in ceremony. I had been a little nervous about the interview because I didn't know what it would entail, but it turned out to be great. The lawyer interviewing me said that the main purpose was to go over problems in my application or background check, and that my application was outstanding. So we just ended up chatting about my undergrad experiences and about how he had wanted to be a Marine back in the ‘70's but didn't weigh enough. So we went down the hall, I took the Oath, and now it's official. I am now Me, Esquire.
Originally Posted
Jan 18, 2009 1:31 AM

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin