Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I Should Be Packing!!!

But I'm not.  I can't.  I don't know what to do next.  I had a plan: Guest Room, Punky's Room, Our Room, so on . . .  I got the guest room done, mostly, before I become totally exhausted and was made to take a nap by my super caring, wonderful husband.  But I can't do Punky's room next because she's sick (and isn't trying to comfort a sad, puking child fun when you're trying to move?  The poor thing is miserable and not keeping anything down).  I should just move on to our room, but I can't seem to figure out what to do next in our room. 

I got everything moved out of my barracks room.  It's now sitting on our bedroom floor.  Maybe I should find places for that stuff next.

I need to do something, though - anything, because 1) I actually have energy and a little motivation right now, and 2.)
We are moving in 3 days!!!

I don't know how in the heck we are ever going to pull this off.  I know we will. We have pulled off just this sort of craziness in the past, but really, really, I don't know HOW we are going to do it this time.

Help Me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin