Friday, January 22, 2010

Move One Completed - Sort Of

After yet another debacle of moving, we have arrived at our destination.  The next couple/few months have to potential to be really enjoyable.  We have a lot of good friends here, gathered together in a way we are unlikely to encounter again.  Yesterday, I had such a feeling of joy descend on me finding myself back in a classroom anticipating the coming months.  I love school.  I'm a dork.  I know.  And I don't care.  Attending classes on things that interest me makes me so happy.  I often fantasize about going back to college permanently and just getting a bunch of random degrees.

On the downside of this lovliness, the screen on my phone is broken, so I can't use it for anything other than phone calls.  The horror!  No texting.  No email.  No blogging.  No Twitter.  What will I do?  Lol.  Suck.

We also haven't really finished (heck, we haven't really begun) unpacking, but since this was only a partial move, so that shouldn't be so bad.  The challenge will be finding places for everything.  Since we're only here for a couplefew months, we rented a vacation cottage.  It's very cute and nice, but small.  2BR, Kitchen, Livingroom, and 1BR.  Closet space will be an issue.

I am already going through a little blog withdrawal.  I have a couple of posts in the works that I'd really like to put up, but they both involve pictures, so I can only post them from my personal laptop.  I feel like it would be a waste of time to try to transfer them onto my work laptop.  But I'll get them up soon.  Yay.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin