Thursday, June 30, 2011

Want to Know Wednesdays: Always Late

I believe that forgetting waiting to post my We Want to Know Wednesday answers until Thursday just makes the posts stand out that much more. 
 
Photobucket




1. What was the last thing you searched for online?I looked up a particular cite from the United States Code regarding Federal ethics.  Exciting, right?  Before that, I searched for leafcutter ants . . .

2. If we visit your home state, what is one MUST we should do before leaving?First, I'd have to decide what I consider my "home state."  I was born in Ontario, and though I didn't live there long, I feel like that's where I come from.  However, I grew up in Michigan and would probably call that my home state.  That's where my parents and Boo live and it's where we always go on vacation.

Michigan has a lot to offer.  If you're into wine, I highly recommend Traverse City wine country - it is amazing.  All the quality of Napa with none of the pretentiousness.

Otherwise, by far the most entertaining thing to do in MI is to spend a week with my crazy family.  My friends from NY have taken a couple trips to camp in my mom's backyard and experience a real life little hick town.  No joke.  And lately they've been rummbling about how much they want to do it again.

Favorite passtimes on a MI "Redneck Immersion" trip include:
Catching Crayfish

Drinking and dining at the local bar - especially on all you can eat shrimp days. 
 And, of course, Fun with Guns

3. What do you think pharmaceutical companies should invent a pill for that isn't on the market yet?
Common sense!

Oh, and MiMi, I would also totally buy a lip plumping pill.  And what's sad is I'm sure it would be better marketed, better advertised, and more affordable than the actual medical pills you suggested.
4. When was your first kiss? Was it good or bad?
Ok, if we're talking real kisses here, not any of that 3rd grade by the water fountain nonesense then it depends on how you look at it.  How unusual for me, right?  Technically, my very first kiss was my first kiss goodbye*.  My first boyfriend was so unbelievably shy (and so was I) that we dated for a long time, held hands and talked and hung out tons, and never kissed.  I finally got one of my friends to dare him to kiss me, after which I promptly broke up with him.  Not spectacular.  Barely even memorable.  And because he actually fell down mid-kiss, I often consider my next kiss to be my real first kiss.
5. What is your guilty pleasure TV show that you can not miss?
I consider pretty much all the TV I get to watch to be a guilty pleasure.  My current can't miss, as if anyone doesn't already know it, is Bones.

Question 4 was given to us by Amber @ Amberly Adventures and by Nadine @ All Along The Hightower.

Question 5 was given to us by Vandy @ The Testosterone Three and Me.

*Why yes, I do give love a bad name . . .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin