Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Cluttered Mind

 . . . is a sign of genius, right?  Or is it a cluttered desk? 

. . .

Either way, I've got both!

Here are some of the random thoughts floating around my brain today in the midst of a flood of work/family/anniversary/range/life stuff:

Have you been over to Brittany Ann's blog, Living in the Moment?  It's awesome.  She's pretty busy lately what with the adorable new little girl in her life, but she doesn't fail to post true-life, always entertaining blogs.  She recently posted one in particular that I'd like to draw your attention to.  I ramble on about Ethical Eating a lot, but I've done precious few posts about making Ethical Eating work in a real world family situation.  And now I have an excuse to put it off a little longer because Brittany has done an awesome one!
Check it out:  It's Organic - on a budget.

Did you know that I'm on Pinterest now?  Yes, I am a social media whore.  Check me out!  Add me!  I always follow back!  See the button over there on the right?  Click it!  It's fun!

Follow Me on Pinterest

And speaking of following back, if you're a new follower, and I haven't followed you back yet, PLEASE leave me a comment or shoot me an email CheapWineandCookies at the gmail dot com and let me know.  For very boring reasons, I can't access my followers list.  But if you comment, I'll gladly follow you!

I've become the shallow kind of blogger who mostly only reads the blogs of those who comment on mine.  Why?  I like building the relationships that come from mutual commenting.  If you feel I haven't commented on your blog enough lately, feel free to let me know!  But be willing to comment here once in a while.

I don't comment every day.  I don't have time.  But if you comment here sometimes, I'll make a point to read your blog and comment when I can.

I still haven't finalized anniversary plans . . .  woops.

BUT MacGyver's gift should be arriving in the mail any day now.  Super excited.

Lastly:

If you have something you want to say to me, just come on out and say it.  I'm a big girl, I can take it.  Otherwise, leave me the hell alone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin