Sunday, August 7, 2011

V is ofr Vacation VLOG

      We got back from our wonderful, awesome, fun, and relaxing trip to Michigan at around 5 this morning.  And let me tell you, the last 20 miles was a s t r e t c h.  But we're home and settled in now.  Flintstone even let me sleep until 8:30 this morning.  ;-)

      I have mountains of stuff I want to post (as always), but I also have a house full of baggage that needs to be unpacked and some major decompressing to do.  So in lieu of a real post, here is my first ever Cheap Wine and Cookies VLOG.  I have to admit I was seriously considering not posting it.  I look like hell and it's boring as all get out.  Honestly, I'm not a big fan of VLOGs.  But what the hell.  It's not like I'm trying to impress people with my blog, and those of you who like to pick apart my every move will pick and pick no matter what I post, so here you go:




And if, by some miracle of attention span, you made it through that one without glazing over and passing out, I'll throw this little bonus piece in.  This is why one should not do VLOGs - or any kind of video, really - with uninvited "guests" present:



(By the way, I didn't really do anything illegal.  And even if I did, there is absolutely no way to prove it in court ;-))

I'm looking forward to being back on a regular blogging schedule soon, not to mention catching up on what everyone else has been up to.  There's no way in heck I'm going to have time to go back and read everyone's blogs covering the last two weeks, so if you've posted anything particularly exciting or entertaining while I've been away, please drop it in the comments so I can check it out.  It's an invitation to free self promotion!

And if you're looking for something new to read, check out the posts people recommend in the comments!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin