Thursday, August 11, 2011

Maybe Miscarriage

I have a stRong suspicion that I am having a miscarriage. It would only have been a chemical pregnancy; I'm not even sure if that really even "counts" as a miscarriage. I was only a week late, but I felt exactly like I did right before I found out I was pregnant with Flintstone and this is an extremely heavy period.
Really, I shouldn't be upset because I have an IUD specifically to prevent pregnancy. And I should be relieved because we've decided it will be best to wait until after my jaw surgery to try for another. But, secretly, I really got my hopes up during that week. I can't get the jaw surgery over fast enough. I'm so anxious for more.
I didn't test. I really don't want to know.
At least I can take heart in the fact that since I had my braces adjusted on Monday, my teeth have straightened out A LOT. So maybe the surgery will be sooner rather than later.
I'm sick of being a responsible adult. Why can't I just get drunk and get knocked up in the back seat of a car like all those girls I went to high school with?
----------
Sent from the Verizon network using Mobile Email

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin